On-The-Go Oral Care Products
During the holidays we often travel for days, or we find ourselves busy throughout each day. This can make our oral hygiene routines challenging with varying schedules. Here are some basic tips you can use for daily oral care on-the-go!
- Use oral care products designed for on-the-go. This is a convenient way to have products readily available outside of your normal living situation. TePe offers an interdental travel case for interdental brushes and the TePe EasyPick™ comes with a pocket travel case.
TePe EasyPick™ is an easy and efficient way to clean between your teeth on the go. It is flexible, durable, and comfortable on your gums. There are 3 different sizes to meet the different spaces between your teeth.
- Prepare in advance. Have enough of your products available while you have limited access or are away from your home.
- Rinse after eating. This removes any large food particles and helps neutralize your mouth. When your mouth is less acidic, you are less likely to develop cavities.
- Choose healthy snack options. We often snack more when we are not doing our normal daily routines. Frequent exposure to sugar and carbohydrate-rich snacks increases the risk of developing a cavity. Sugars are a food source for bacteria, which produces acid thus causing cavities.
- Don’t sip sugary drinks throughout the day. Limit sugary drinks and food to only mealtimes to allow your mouth the time it needs to return to a healthy state. Carry a water bottle and refill it during the day.