TePe® Dental Floss - Our Best Floss Yet
TePe® Dental Floss is an expanding, PFAS free, floss that efficiently and gently removes plaque between teeth. It adapts to the different size spaces between teeth. The floss easily slides between teeth without shredding due to the vegetable wax and avocado oil coating. It is a multifilament floss, making it gentle and efficient. It is made from recycled water bottles for a low environmental impact. The mint flavor leaves a fresh feeling after use.
How to floss with string floss:
- Dispense 18 inches of floss and wind most of it around one of your middle fingers. Wind the remaining floss around the same finger on the opposite hand. This finger will take up the floss as you move along.
- Hold the floss tightly between your thumbs and index finger.
- Insert the floss between two teeth in a horizontal back-and-forth movement until you feel that you are under the contact area. Never snap the floss between the teeth.
- Then wrap the floss in a C shape against each tooth surface, holding it tightly against the tooth.
- Move the floss in an up-and-down motion, following the shape of the tooth, to remove the plaque between the teeth. Use a fresh piece of floss to clean between each tooth.
Repeat this method on the rest of your teeth. It is best to complete this in a systematic approach and looking in a mirror can assure that you are completing the technique correctly.
Visit our website to learn more about the TePe® Dental Floss.